The first time visiting a new church can be a challenge. Here are a few things to keep in mind as you visit Tallgrass Church's Central Gathering (CG).
Tallgrass at The Well
Tallgrass Church is excited to partner and gather together with The Well this summer as we explore what it could look like to be better together. Come explore this Kingdom possibility with us!
10-11:15am on Sunday mornings.
Tallgrass Church is now gathering at The Well: 121 S. 4th Street.
What to Expect
- Park along the street or in the lot around back.
- Wear whatever feels comfortable.
- Everybody starts together for a couple songs in the main room (straight ahead).
- Then kids will be dismissed and checked in to their Sprouts classes during the mingle time.
- Typical Central Gathering flow:
- Music (10 min)
- Mingle Time & Dismiss Kids to Sprouts (5 min)
- Welcome & Announcements (5 min)
- Teaching (40 min)
- Music (15 min)
- After the CG, people tend to mill around, visit, get their kids, and then eventually head to lunch.
You're always welcome to gather with us online. We live stream our CGs each Sunday morning via Facebook Live.
You can always watch previous CGs right here at tallgrass.church/teachings. Full, edited, HD versions of Sundays' gatherings are typically posted by Tuesday mornings on this website, Facebook, and YouTube.
We'd love to follow up with you after you visit by buying you lunch or coffee to get to know you better. Everyone gets one free! Just let us know after you visit and that you'd be interested in your followup meeting and we'll get it scheduled. Contact options:
- General Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ben Deaver: email@example.com
- Dave Geldart: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay connected with Tallgrass info and announcements via one or more of our communication options. If you'd like to be added to our Email Listserve or GroupMe, just let us know at email@example.com.