Join us Sunday mornings 10am CST at the Boys & Girls Club at 220 S. 5th Street (bring your own camp chair and mask) or live streaming via Zoom or Facebook Live. Note that a password is required for Zoom engagement. Get it from the Tallgrassian who invited you or contact us 24+ hours in advance for a visitor's password.
GROUPS & STUDIES
During this Covid season, we're making some adjustments to our small groups plan help keep everyone safe and comfortable. So for now, instead of in-home LIFE Groups, we're leaning in to Men's and Women's Groups on alternating Tuesday evenings, meeting outdoors when possible. Contact these for more info about how to visit:
- Guy's Group: contact Dave Geldart at email@example.com
- Women's Study: contact Edie Doane at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here's an updated Community Resources document that may be helpful to you and your family, friends, and/or neighbors.
It includes information on the following:
- Common Table (meals for any age)
- Child meals at several school sites
- Harvesters mobile food pantries (no qualifications required)
- Shepherd's Crossing
- Mental health resources
- Child Care Aware
- and many other assistance and support opportunities...
Don't forget, because God first loved us, we exist to love God and love our neighbors!